Attention sour beer fans! Seattle’s Jellyfish Brewing invites you to visit the brewery this Saturday for a special tasting opportunity, Sour Savoir Faire. It’s a ticketed tasting event and you can secure your spot here. Saturday, July 24, 3:00 – 7:00pm.
Here are the event details straight from the brewery:
Sour Ale Festival at Jellyfish Brewing! Taste as many as 14 barrel-fermented sours and kettle sours in the brewery amongst the tanks! Sour Savoir Faire is a once-a-year opportunity to taste award-winning, barrel-fermented Sour Ales from Jellyfish Brewing Company. Saturday, July 24, 3:00 – 7:00pm.
You’ll also have the opportunity for a vertical tasting of six different editions of our Kettle Sour series, Sour Suzie.
Receive 8 tasting tokens, a 5oz souvenir tasting glass, and your choice of any bottle-conditioned Sour Ale to take home. Refreshments, including light charcuterie are included with admission.
Live music in the beer garden, and the entire taplist in the taproom are only steps away!
Barrel-fermented & Barrel-aged offerings include:
- Party On Garth: Sour Red Ale (platinum winner Sip Magazine Best of the NW).
- Birra Chiarra: Sour Blonde Ale (double gold winner Sip Magazine Best of the NW).
- G’Town Shampayne: Sour Golden Ale with Sauvignon Blanc grapes.
- Royal Blush: Barrel-fermented Rose Saison with Black Currant & Hibiscus
- Brambler: Barrel-fermented Blackberry Sour
- Funky Crisp: Barrel-aged Dry-hopped Brett Lager
- Beer Salad: Barrel-fermented Saison with Lemon, Cucumber, Basil & Peppercorn
Sour Suzie offerings include:
- SS15 – Blood Orange
- SS16 – Black Currant
- SS17 – Key Lime
- SS18 – Blackberry
- SS19 – Peach
- SS20 – Kiwi
Let’s get SOUR!
Attendees must be 21 years old or older.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events calendar.