PNA Pivots One Last Time
The beer festivals organized and operated by Seattle’s Phinney Neighborhood Association (PNA) are among the longest-running beer events in the city. The pandemic interrupted a very long run of annual beer events, like the PNA Summer Beer Taste.
In what should be the PNA’s last beer taste pivot, in the absence of its regular summer beer taste fundraiser, the group is selling beer passports to raise money for the association: PNA Summer Beer Passport Program.
Basically, buy the passport, then drink beer at the participating breweries to earn a get a chance to win some prizes.
- Passports sell for $10 online and in-person in the office. Ticket link is live! Breweries will not sell passports
- Seventeen breweries are confirmed. Tasters buy a beer and the brewery donates $1 to the PNA. Tasters do not receive a discount on the beer.
- Passports will be mailed to online purchasers. In-person will get one to take.
- Completed passports will be returned to the PNA to be entered in a drawing for a Winter Beer Taste Ticket, 2022 Summer Beer Taste Ticket, or a 74th Street Ale House gift certificate.
- All completed passports will receive an extra drink ticket to the next beer taste they attend.
Counterbalance Brewing Co
Figurehead Brewing Co
Flying Bike Cooperative Brewery
Georgetown Brewing Co
Ghostfish Brewing Co
Hellbent Brewing Co
Lantern Brewing Co
Lucky Envelope Brewing Co
Maritime Pacific Brewing Co
Old Stove Brewing Co
Pike Brewing Co
Rooftop Brewing Co
Seapine Brewing Co
Stoup Brewing Co
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events calendar.