Winter Beer Fest returns to Seattle on December 3rd and 4th.
The annual Washington Winter Beer Festival is one of Seattle’s most popular beer events. The festival brings great beer and holiday cheer together under one roof to benefit the Washington Brewers Guild. As it has in years gone by, the event takes place at Magnuson Park’s Hangar 30.
Friday features one session, in the evening, while Saturday offers an afternoon session as well as an evening session. Admission will be limited to just 800 festivalgoers per session. (Other health and safety guidelines are outlined below.) This event sells out each year, so do not delay! Get tickets now.
Each session features 26 Washington breweries, each pouring at least one seasonal treat along with other beers. Also, a selection of food trucks will offer the non-beer essentials. Santa will make an appearance at each session and ugly sweaters, costumes, and holiday garb are encouraged but not required. In all, a festive atmosphere to kick off the holiday season.
Friday, December 3rd: 5:30pm-9:30pm
Saturday, December 4th: Noon-4pm – First Session
Saturday, December 4th: 5:30pm-9:30pm – Second Session
*This event is 21+ for both Friday & Saturday
Tickets for Friday and each session on Saturday are $40 in advance and $45 at the door (if available). Admission each day includes a commemorative tasting glass and ten 4oz sample tastes. Additional tastes available — four tastes for $10.
Festival capacity will be limited to 800 attendees for each session. This event does sell out every year, so make sure to buy your tickets now!
Hangar 30 at Magnuson Park
6310 NE 74th St
Seattle, WA 98115
*Parking on-site is free in the Magnuson Park parking lot
COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines:
- Per King County Health Order, All guests, staff and volunteers inside the festival must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. We are following King County guidelines. Proof of vaccination can include your vaccination card, a printed copy of your vaccination card, or photo of your vaccination card on your phone or phone app.
- A negative COVID test within 72 hours of the event will also be accepted. For details about acceptable tests click here. At-home tests, rapid tests will not be accepted.
Other Safety Precautions:
- Event capacity will be limited to 800 attendees per session to allow for better social distancing
- Masks are required at the festival per King County Order. Protective masks must be worn at all times when not drinking/eating. Masks must cover both nose and mouth.
- This is mostly an indoor event, but the venue has high ceilings and ceiling fans for air movement. We will also be cracking hangar doors to increase air circulation as the weather permits.
- While we still plan to use reusable glasses, single-use compostable tasting cups will be available at brewery pouring stations upon request of attendees or brewers
- Additional hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event.
- Drinks will be permitted outside in the fenced courtyard by the food trucks.