This weekend Standard Brewing in Seattle celebrates its 10th anniversary. They’ve got some cool stuff planned, including live music. Cool idea that they’re going with “no cover charge” but set up a GoFundMe to help cover the expense. Musicians need to be paid!
Here’s the announcement that appeared on Instagram.
How did this happen?! Most of you never got to see us incubate in the back corner of our building. It seems pretty wild now to think about how we got our start, with a bunch of ramshackle equipment and duct tape. For those of you that remember our building being yellow and purple, with double deep parking spaces and a bar with space for 8, it seems like a lifetime ago. For all of you, and for everyone that has been a supporter over this hectic decade, March 18th and 19th is for you!
MUSIC ALL WEEKEND! No cover charge (Help us cover the cost via GoFundMe link)
2:30pm: DVonne Lewis Trio (w/Dean Schmidt on bass and Tim Kennedy on keys)
5pm: Evan Flory Barnes
7pm: Vitamin D
3pm: Gary V (fka Prism Tats)
5pm: Yuuki Matthews (The Shins) and Elliot Jackson (Deep Sea Diver) – DJ Set
7pm: Tomo Nakayama
- BOURBON BARREL AGED STOUT w/BROADCAST COFFEE!
- BEE’S WINE! (traditional ginger beer)
- TEPACHE! (fermented pineapple bevy)
- GUEST BARTENDERS! Scott Hadley, Darren Archer and Laura Vandercrimp
- FRESH MERCH – 4 brand new hats, 3 new tees, a hoodie, and new stickers! All with lots of color (WHAT? COLOR?). Yes! Color!
- BOURBON BARREL SMOKED SALMON SANDOS!
- Come help us do it right. We only get one 10th birthday!
- See more at our website, standardbrew.com