Update – 9/14/2023 – There are now six breweries involved. Since we originally posted this story, Humble Abode Brewing opened a location downtown and is the newest addition to the West End Brewery District.
Original Post – Five breweries in Spokane’s West End Brewery District are jointly hosting an Oktoberfest celebration on September 16th and 17th. Use promo code BEERME and get 15% off your tickets to the West End Oktoberfest.
The event takes place at Brick West Brewing, Iron Goat Brewing, Golden Handle Brewing, Whistle Punk Brewing, and The Grain Shed. (And now Humble Abode Brewing.) They are all within easy walking distance of each other. You determine your own path. Each of the six breweries is creating two special beers for the Oktoberfest celebration.
West End Oktoberfest is a walk-around beer fest. You decide which brewery to use as a starting point and then make your way from one to the next. Along with the beer, each location will feature special food offerings. Also, live music.
The price of the ticket gets you:
- An exclusive Oktoberfest 2023 mug.
- An event program, so you know what you’ll find at each location.
- $4 pours of the Oktoberfest beers at each location of the six locations.
- Saturday, September 16th, and Sunday, September 17th.
- Oktoberfest runs from Noon until closing time on both days.
- Must be 21+ to participate.
- Get tickets for each day or both days.
- Tickets are $20 before the promo code. Don’t forget to use the promo code and get a 15% discount: BEERME.
Musical Artists Include:
- Jona Gallegos
- The Red Books
- Buffalo Jones
- Hannah Siglin
- The Walleye Band
- Brendon McCoy
- More TBA
- See the event website for times and details.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.