Update 9/18/2023 – The beer lineup has been updated. It is impressive. Check it out here.
Original Post: First things first. When you buy your tickets for Fremont Oktoberfest use the promo code WABEER and you’ll get a couple extra beer tokens.
The annual Oktoberfest celebration in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood is the city’s largest beer festival however you measure it. Most festivalgoers, most breweries, and most beers. Many would argue that Fremont Oktoberfest is also the most fun.
As the name suggests, Fremont Oktoberfest takes place on the streets of Fremont. It spans multiple streets, but get yourself to the corner of 35th Street and Canal Street and you can’t miss it. You’ll see it and you’ll hear it. This is a very big festival! You can get the complete details about the event here.
Along with some classic German brews, the beer lineup includes offerings from regional favorite breweries like No-Li Brewhouse, Georgetown Brewing, Fremont Brewing, Reuben’s Brews, Hellbent Brewing, Chainline Brewing, Jelly Fish Brewing, Watts Brewing, Great Notion Brewing, Migration Brewing, pFriem Family Brewers, 20 Corners Brewing, and many others. See the complete beer list here.
In addition to beer, the event offers a lot of music from the DJ Tower. Here’s the music schedule:
- Friday, Sept 16: 7-10m • DJ Jerry Wang
- Saturday, Sept 17: 12-3pm • DJ Chef Curry
- Saturday, Sept 17: 4-10pm • DJ Indica Jones (WA Beer Blog’s favorite)
- Sunday, Sept 18: 12-2pm • DJ Kryspin
- Sunday, Sept 18: 2-4pm • DJ A.S.I.A.
Here are some more event details.
- September 22-24, 2023.
- 100 Craft Beers, German Beers, Cider and More.
- Dogs Welcome on Sunday Only.
- General Admission: Valid for one day only. Includes 5 tasting tokens + 5oz Commemorative Tasting Mug (while supplies last)
- Grand Admission: Valid for one day only. Includes 10 tasting tokens + 5oz Commemorative Tasting Mug (while supplies last)
- Festival Admission: Valid for one day only. Includes two tickets for H2O / Soda. Perfect for Designated Drivers or guests who want to go straight to the big steins and skip tasting mugs. No tasting mug or tokens included.
- This is a 21+ event.
- Visit the event website for complete details.