It surprised a lot of people to learn that Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider was shutting down, but less than one month ago the 12-year-old company announced that it was doing just that. Now we know that the equipment is up for auction. The auctioneer contracted us to help spread the word.
The online auction is being handled by James G. Murphy Company. The auction’s important dates are:
- The start date is Thursday, October 19th at 10:00 AM.
- The end date is Thursday, October 26th at 10:00 AM.
- A preview is available on Wednesday, October 25th from 8:00 until 4:00. (1211 N. Loring Street, Portland, OR.)
Reverend Nat’s was a sizeable production facility so there’s a lot of equipment up for auction. Below, I share just a few highlights. You can view the complete auction details here.
- Advanced Process Solutions twin-head keg washer.
- Packaging equipment: depalletizer, Wild Goose 4-head, labeler, case packer, etc.
- Multiple stainless steel tanks of varying sizes by Practical Fusion.
- Multiple brite tanks of various sizes by MCF, Practical Fusion, and Blackstone.
- Proflow heat exchanger.
- Two filtration systems: Pall Supradisc and Seitzchenk.
- Good Nature SX200 hydraulic fruit juice extractor with hydraulic dump, on casters.
- Pumps, hoses, and other production equipment.
- Much more.
For auction details, including a complete list of all available items, visit the auction’s website.