Odin Brewing’s existence was nothing if not eventful. The brewery proved itself very resilient throughout its 13-year lifespan. In June of this year, the brewery and restaurant in Tacoma was shut down for good. Odin Brewing is up for auction and everything is for sale. See the official auction page for details and a complete list of available items.
- James G. Murphy is handling the auction.
- The start date is Thursday, September 21st at 10:00 AM.
- The end date is Thursday, September 28th at 10:00 AM.
- There’s a preview on Wednesday, September 27th from 8:00am – 4:00pm.
The list of auction items is massive. Here are just a few highlights:
- A 15-barrel Ripley brewhouse: two-vessel, direct fire, heat exchanger, transfer pumps, catwalk, control panel, and all.
- A 5-head canning line: Cask Brewing Systems, depalletizer, shake table, twist rinse, seamer, labeler, and all.
- A 30-barrel vertical hot liquor tank. Stainless steel, jacketed, transfer pump.
- Several 30-barrel fermentation tanks from AAA, Pacific Brewery Systems, Ripley, etc.
- Brite Tanks – 30-barrel each, one by Falco and the other by Pacific Brewery Systems.
- Fillers: 6-head and 10-head bottle fillers.
- Lots of miscellaneous brewery equipment: a forklift, a walk-behind stacker, air compressors, a walk-in cooler, a 2-hp grain mill, a glycol chiller, 9 barrel racks, and a whole lot more.
You can see the complete list of available items and learn more about the auction on the James G. Murphy website.