On Saturday, October 14th Everybody’s Brewing celebrates its 15th anniversary with an Anniversary Block Party. They’re shutting down the main drag through the town of White Salmon and inviting the entire community to participate. (Event page on Facebook.)
The all-day party features live music, local vendors, lots of food, and other fun stuff. Here are the details straight from the brewery:
Everybody’s Brewing is turning 15 and we are closing down the street to celebrate with you. This is as much about the community of White Salmon as it is about Everybody’s Brewing. Come celebrate Everybody’s Brewing’s milestone – 15 years of good vibes, great brews, and unforgettable memories!
Join us on East Jewett Boulevard in White Salmon, WA, USA for a block party. It’s gonna be one epic party, packed with live music, delicious food, 20+ market vendors and of course, our signature craft beers that you know and love. Grab your friends, bring your dancing shoes, and get ready for an unforgettable celebration.
- Doors at 2PM
- 2:30-3:30p Jess Clemons (singer/songwriter from The Dalles)
- 4-5p Jujuba (Afrobeat and Juju music from Portland)
- 5:30-7:00p Scott Pemberton (NW Rock, Blues, Roots from Portland, OR)
- 7:30-8 Stein Holding Competition
- 8-9:30p LDW (Talking Heads tribute band from Seattle, WA)
Tickets for Music in the Tent:
- 10 & Under Free
- $15 in Advance for all music, $20 at door
- $25 in Advance for all music + anniversary cup & fill of your choice of beverage / $30 day of
Food: Starting at 2PM
- The Wagon Social Club of Mosier, Oregon
- Frank’s Franks of Trout Lake, Washington
Market Vendors: 2-7PM
Alpenglow Botanicals, Antholis Woodcraft, Blowfish Designs, Paloma Ayala, Moonbeam Daydream, Gorge Greens, Gorge Roller Derby, Immersion Research, Little Bloom Ceramics, Melissa Chavez, Mother Mullein Herbs, Sierra Jill Jewelry, Sunshine Creatress, Sundog Farmacy, WAGAP, CulureSeed & more!
Other Miscellaneous Fun Things:
- Raffle Prizes, Photobooth, Stein Holding Competition (7:30PM), Anniversary Merch and more fun surprises!
- All downtown businesses will be open, and many of them will be offering specials throughout the day.
- Cheers to 15 years!!!
- All Ages Welcome. Pet friendly in the outdoor spaces only.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.