Save $5 per ticket! Use our discount code! Details below
Seattle’s largest cider festival returns to the shores of Lake Union this year on September 8th and 9th. Cider Summit Seattle features more than 150 ciders, meads, cider cocktails, and fruit spirits from 50 different producers. It’s the most diverse set of offerings in the event’s history.
For its 12th year, Cider Summit Seattle is offering something new. The Big Pour Garden and Lounge allows attendees to get larger (12-ounce) pours. The Big Pour Garden and Lounge will feature two ciders by Yonder Cider: Vantage and Palisades. Also, two beers by Bale Breaker Brewing: Pilsner and Day Break Pale.
FLASH SALE THROUGH MIDNIGHT AUGUST 11TH. Receive a $5 per ticket discount by using the code WABEERBLOG-5.
- $5 off tickets. Good for either General Admission or VIP tickets.
- Enter the code in the promo code box during checkout.
- The code is active now and will expire at 11:59pm on 8/11.
- Max of 4 tickets per order.
- The code is WABEERBLOG-5.
Cider Summit Seattle Essentials
- Friday, September 8th from 3:00 – 8:00. (VIP session at 2:00.)
- Saturday, September 9th from noon – 5 p.m.
- Location: Lake Union Park @ MOHAI, 860 Terry Ave. N., adjacent to The Museum of History & Industry. Map.
- Attendees can also purchase access to a hosted, four-course pairing (Saturday from 11:00 – noon). The tasting will feature sips from Finnriver Cider and bites from Cypress Grove Cheese and Salt Blade Hand Crafted Meats.
- 21+ Only. No children or babies allowed.
- Dogs are welcome.
“We are thrilled to be returning to the beautiful Lake Union Park for our 12th annual festival,” said Alan Shapiro, Cider Summit co-founder and producer. “Each year we look forward to bringing new ciders and flavors of the Pacific Northwest for our attendees to savor.”
- Oregon Fruit Products Fruit Cider Challenge, with QR code voting to determine the winner.
- Dog Lounge hosted by Just Food For Dogs and Seattle Humane.
- Food is available for purchase from Seattle Monster Dogs and Frelard Tamales, along with additional onsite snacks.
- Artisanal Food and Beverage Lounge.
- Event store featuring bottles and cans to-go, festival merch, and extra tasting tickets.
Get all the details and order tickets on the official Cider Summit Seattle website. Follow along on social media @cidersummit.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.