Join the Brewshed Alliance this Friday, February 9th from 4:00-8:00 at Queen Anne Beer Hall in Seattle for a Winter Brewer’s Night. The event will include beers from upwards of 20 Brewshed® Alliance partner breweries. Along with that, swag giveaways and a chance for you to learn about the important work that Washington Wild is doing to protect our waterways. For every pint sold, Queen Anne Beer Hall will donate a dollar to Washington Wild.
The Brewshed® Alliance represents a partnership between breweries that rely on healthy water sources and Washington Wild, an organization that works to protect those water sources. Nearly 90 brewing industry partners make up the Brewshed Alliance, working to raise funds through collaboration beers, increase awareness to their customer base, and support the conservation issues that Washington Wild leads.
“For the raffle, we have a ton of brewery swag to give away from the breweries on tap that night,” says Chris Chappel, Conservation and Brewshed Program Manager for Washington Wild. “There will also be brewers/reps from most, if not all, of the breweries on tap that night. Stop by anytime between 4:00-8:00 pm to learn more about our conservation efforts, enjoy a lineup of Brewshed partner beers on tap, Queen Anne Beer Hall’s delicious lineup of Bavarian- and PNW-inspired eats, and some awesome raffle prizes.”
Below I share a list of the breweries and beers you’ll find on tap at Friday’s event. Beyond what you see here, know that many other breweries are Brewshed partners. You can see the complete list here.
- Chainline Brewing, SMASH IPA
- Georgtown Brewing, JuniorZafa
- Ghostfish Brewing, Grapefruit IPA
- Reuben’s Brews, Spot On IPA
- Ladd & Lass Brewing, San Diego Sunset IPA
- Chuckanut Brewery, Pils
- Halcyon Brewing, Only Good Vibes WC IPA
- Lowercase Brewing, Edel Hell
- Here Today Brewery, Glitter Paw Hazy Pale
- Bizarre Brewing, Sun Myth Czech Pils
- Rooftop Brewing, Creamscicle Nitro
- Hellbent Brewing, Lucky Juciano Hazy IPA
- Fast Fashion Brewing, Hazy IPA
- Future Primitive Brewing, NPFO Pils
- Seattle Cider, Marionberry
- Fremont Brewing, Sky Kraken
- Pike Brewing, Space Needle IPA
- Dru Bru, Kolsch
- Seapine Brewing, Light American Lager
- Lucky Envelope Brewing, LNY Dragonfruit Wheat
- Stoup Brewing, Please and Thank You IPA
Check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page for more beer-related events around Washington.