It’s back! Today we’re sharing news about Brew Five Three: Tacoma’s Beer & Music Festival. The “block party on Broadway” returns to the streets of downtown Tacoma on Saturday, August 6th. Brew Five Three is presented by Tacoma Arts Live, a non-profit dedicated to energizing the community through live performance.
More than 20 breweries will pour at the event. We list them below. Also, for your listening pleasure, live music throughout the day. There are two separate sessions, but full-day passes are available.
Saturday, August 6th
Session 1: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Session 2: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
(The full-day pass includes access to both sessions)
Location: It’s a Block Party on Broadway Between 9th Street and 11th Street. The entrance to the event is at the corner of 9th Street and Broadway, near The Pantages Theater.
Tickets and Info:
- Advance tickets, through Saturday, July 30. $35, $60 for the full-day pass.
- Week of July 31 – August 5. $40, $70 for the full-day pass.
- Day Of Tickets (at the gate) – Day of August 6. $43, $73 for the full-day pass (includes fees).
- Designated driver tickets are $10. (Includes complimentary water and soda.)
- This is a 21+ event, so bring your ID.
- This is a dog-friendly event.
- 7 Seas Brewing
- Acorn Brewing
- Artivem Mead Co.
- Black Fleet Brewing
- Deep Draft Brewing
- E9 Brewing Co.
- Fierce County Cider
- Ghostfish Brewing
- Half Lion Brewing
- Incline Cider House
- KVLT MEAD
- Locust Cider
- Lucky Envelope Brewing
- Lumberbeard Brewing
- Matchless Brewing Co.
- McMenamins Elks Temple Brewery
- Narrows Brewing Co.
- Odd Otter Brewing Company
- Stoup Brewing
- Trap Door Brewing Vice Beer
- Vice Beer
- Wet Coast Brewing Company
- White Bluffs Brewing
Participating Food Vendors:
- Burrito Boy
- Dawg Eat Dogs
- LOPEZ COCINITA LAB
- Greedy Vegan Catering
- Champaqne Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
- James Coates Band at 2:15 p.m.
- Island Bound at 5:00 p.m.
- Blue Wave Band at 6:15 p.m.
For more information and to get tickets, visit the official event website.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.