The Beer Junction in West Seattle kicks off its annual Belgian and Sour Beer Week on Thursday, March 30th. The opening lineup (below) features a dozen Belgian, Belgian-style, and sour beers on tap. Belgian and Sour Beer Week runs through Sunday, April 9th.
They also plan to tap a surprise keg for Belgian Beer Week this Friday, March 31st. Keep an eye on The Beer Junction’s social media feed to find out what that’s all about.
The Beer Junction
4511 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116
Here is the opening lineup for this year’s Belgian and Sour Beer Week:
- Atwood Ales Redundancy Measures Belgian Strong Dark Ale
- Brasserie Dupont Saison Dupont
- Good Society First to Fall Grisette (2020 and 2021 GABF Gold Medal Winner!)
- Great Notion Easy (Like Sunday Morning) Mimosa Sour
- Holy Mountain Pentecost Saison
- Little Beast Flash Bang! Pomegranate Sour
- Oud Beersel Rabarber (Rhubarb) Lambic
- pFriem Lemon Zest Farmhouse Ale
- pFriem Peche Lambic-style Sour Ale
- Russian River Consecration Sour Dark Ale aged in Cabernet barrels
- St. Bernardus Tripel
- Urban Family Shadow Memories Apricot Sour
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.