Join 5 Rights Brewing for the 5th Annual Freshies and Friends fresh hop beer festival. The event takes place at the brewery’s taproom in Marysville from October 5th through 7th and features beers from a number of brewery friends along with 5 Rights’ own creations.
The beer lineup includes fresh hop brews from Washington, Oregon, and California. Among the breweries represented are three new, award-winning Bay Area breweries: Ghost Town Brewing from Oakland, Faction Brewing from Alameda, and Original Pattern Brewing from Oakland.
Brewery list for this year’s event includes:
- Breakside Brewing – Portland, OR
- Faction Brewing – Alameda, CA.
- Ghost Town Brewing – Oakland, CA
- Grains of Wrath Brewing – Vancouver,,WA
- In the Shadow/Double Arrow – Arlington, WA
- Original Pattern Brewing- Oakland, CA
- Reuben’s Brews – Seattle, WA
- Single Hill Brewing – Yakima, WA
- Varietal Beer Company – Sunnyside, WA
- Von Ebert Brewing – Portland, OR
- Wandering Hop Brewing – Yakima, WA
In all, Freshies and Friends will offer 18 different fresh hop beers tapped over the span of the event. Along with the guest beers, 5 Rights Brewing will serve this year’s version of its Mingler IPA and Juice Groove IPA’, as well as its Wobbly the Laborer Fresh Hop Imperial IPA. For more details see the event page on Facebook.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.