There are a lot of folks in the Washington craft beer industry who’ve worked at Mac & Jack’s Brewing. A lot of great careers have been launched, and built, at the Redmond brewery. Below, see the job listing from Mac & Jack’s Brewing. Interested applicants should visit https://www.macandjacks.com/careers:
Mac & Jack’s Brewing is looking for a full-time candidate to operate and maintain our 10 head Wild Goose canning line. The candidate will also be filling in with cellaring duties as well, including Brite tank CIP and packaging of kegs. We are located at the north end of Lake Sammamish in Redmond, Washington. You’ll work closely with the Production Supervisor and the rest of the production team to ensure that a consistent, high-quality product is the only thing we ship. Our ideal candidate will have a good work ethic, positive attitude, brewery knowledge and a love for the craft brewing industry.
Position: Canning line Operator / Cellarman / Packaging Tech
Hours: 6:00 to 2:30 full and part time positions available
Location: Redmond, WA
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Responsibilities: Manage the day to day operations of the packaging line and related responsibilities of the Cellarman: Washing and filling kegs, working on Wild Goose canning line with focus on Safety, Quality, Productivity and Sanitization. Ability to communicate effectively, ensuring turn over from other shifts and that shift carry-over items are detailed, communicated and or documented.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Start up and run our canning line to proper specifications
- Full CIP and sanitization of the canning line when production is completed
- Daily, weekly, monthly maintenance of the canning line.
- Thorough and timely communication with co-workers, Production Supervisor and Brewery Manager.
- Manage IDD Super King automated keg washer and filler
- Operate forklift safely
- Maintain quality parameters at all times, documenting all exceptions
- Work with prescribed CIP chemicals based on established SDS guidelines
- Maintain proper data base and Cellar paperwork
- Maintain cleanliness of the Cellar and related areas
- Communicate effectively any and all maintenance related issues
- CIP of 40 bbl CCs and CIP of 80 bbl CCs
- Working on Wild Goose Canning line
- Assisting / cross training in the brewhouse
- Previous brewery or production experience or related experience preferred.
- You have to love beer
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Schedule flexibility. Work overtime and weekends if necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude even in the face of stress and adversity
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 55 lbs
- 25 to 35 lbs consistently
Interested applicants should visit https://www.macandjacks.com/careers.
For more brewery job opportunities, visit our jobs page.