Brewery job listings for Washington state
Posted September 29, 2022 – Chainline Brewing
BREWER/CELLAR WORKER– CHAINLINE BREWING COMPANY
Chainline Brewing Company has been brewing award winning beer in Kirkland, WA since 2015. We are currently looking for an organized and enthusiastic brewer who wants to be part of our small but fast-growing company whose goal is producing high quality beer and service to the community.
As a Brewer/Cellar Worker, you will be responsible for producing high quality wort on our 4-vessel semi-automated 20 bbl brewhouse, be responsible for all daily tasks and routine cellar tasks, work the packaging line, general cleaning, yeast handling, CIPs, transfers, wash kegs, executing routine maintenance of the facility, all under the guidance and direction of the head brewer. This is a full-time position. The right candidate will have a strong work ethic and strong desire to continuously learn professional brewing processes, equipment, and techniques. The role also requires a high level of communication with the head brewer and ownership on daily operations.
– Maintain a safe and secure work environment
– Following all Standard Operating Procedures
– Organize and accomplish daily work tasks efficiently and to the highest level of quality, expectation, and efficiency.
– Handling of raw materials and inventory counts
– Ability to follow directions and communicate with superiors
– Must be willing to work flexible hours (including some weekends) – Ability to accomplish a variety of brewery tasks to quality standards and specification including but not limited to washing kegs, wort production, cleaning tanks, packaging beer (kegging and canning), beer transfers, dry hopping, general brewery cleaning, brewery maintenance
– Be obsessed with maintaining a clean production facility
– Working a variety of beer festivals as well as other events
– Work in a hot or cold, humid or loud enviornment
– Assist in any other tasks needed to run a successful brewer
– 1+ year experience preferred
– Minimum 21 years old
– Strong love of craft beer
– Strong independent work ethic, as well as ability to work well in a team
– Comfortable with operating a forklift and pallet jack (will undergo safety training) – Computer skills and experience with inventory management software a plus (Will undergo training)
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Ability to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to weekdays/nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
– Ability to lift and move heavy objects up to 175 lbs
– Understanding of professional brewing processes, ingredients, equipment, and quality control
– Desire to continuously learn and grow
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to identify and safely handle chemicals
– Willingness to participate in festivals and other events while representing the brand in a professional manner
– Ability to assist in additional tasks as necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Depends on Experience
Chainline Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chainline Brewing Company does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship status, national origin, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Posted August 1, 2022 – Black Raven Brewing
As the Taproom Lead your objective is to ensure exceptional experience for the guests, guiding & empowering the taproom team, and always looking for innovative solutions to improve operational efficiency. The Taproom Lead works closely with the Retail General Manager and Leadership team in order to fully understand the strategic direction and objectives of the Taproom. This role is responsible for helping to manage the Taproom team, ensuring that all of their daily duties are completed on time and to standards; cultivating a positive environment for everyone that comes to the Taproom.
- Work on the floor and be available to the staff and customers when applicable, building relationships with the team and customers to create affinity for the brand.
- Ensuring all Opening/Closing/Side work duties are being completed.
- Manage the cash drawers to ensure that appropriate amount of change is available
- Ensure all policies & procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Serving as team leader to staff of beertenders.
- Working with Retail GM to optimize taproom operations.
- Creating and maintaining a pleasant taproom environment (temperature, music, cleanliness, conduct)
- Helping to Maintain POS and online systems to be current for all offerings.
- Helping with inventory and inventory reconciliation when necessary.
- Ensuring Taproom Supply/Stock areas are clean and organized.
- Ensure all necessary supplies are ready and available to the Taproom team.
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with Retail GM about any needs in the Taproom.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints
- Participate in event development and coordination.
- Must be at Least 21 years of age
- WA State Food Workers Card
- Class 12 Mixologist Permit
- Availability to work weekends
- Capable of lifting 40lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 per hour (*avg $18-$30 in tips per hour on top of base pay*)
Full Health & Dental, PTO & 401k available.
Send Resume to email@example.com
Posted July 18, 2022 – Mac and Jack’s Brewery
Mac and Jack’s Brewery is looking for a Cellar person to join the team at our Redmond, WA production brewery. Interested parties click here. More info below.
We’re a 28 yr old brand looking to take things to the next level, and need the help of an energetic and reliable individual to get there. You’ll work closely with the Production Supervisor and the rest of the production team to ensure that a consistent, high-quality product is the only thing we ship. If you love beer, understand the importance of quality, and enjoy working in for an awesome organization, then we would love to talk to you.
Position: Cellar person / Packaging Tech
Hours: 6:00 to 2:30 full and part-time positions available
Location: Redmond, WA
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Responsibilities: Manage the day-to-day operations of the packaging line and related responsibilities of the Cellar person: Washing and filling kegs, working on Wild Goose canning line with focus on Safety, Quality, Productivity and Sanitization. Ability to communicate effectively, ensuring turn over from other shifts and that shift carry-over items are detailed, communicated and or documented.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Thorough and timely communication with co-workers, Production Supervisor and Brewery Manager.
- Manage IDD Super King automated keg washer and filler
- Operate forklift safely
- Maintain quality parameters at all times, documenting all exceptions
- Work with prescribed CIP chemicals based on established SDS guidelines
- Maintain proper data base and Cellar paperwork
- Maintain cleanliness of the Cellar and related areas
- Communicate effectively any and all maintenance related issues
- CIP of 40 bbl CCs and CIP of 80 bbl CCs
- Working on Wild Goose Canning line
- Assisting / cross training in the brewhouse
- Work Experience:
- Previous brewery or production experience or related experience required.
- You have to love beer
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Schedule flexibility. Work overtime and weekends if necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude even in the face of stress and adversity
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 55 lbs 25 to 35 lbs consistently