This information is important for current WABL members. What’s a WABL? The short version: Washington Beer Lovers (WABL) is the official Washington beer fan club. You get perks for being a member. You should check it out.
WABL members, your Seattle Beer Week Passports are ready and can be picked up at one of the locations listed below.
While Seattle Beer Week will feature dozens of great beer events, members of Washington Beer Lovers (WABL) have an opportunity to earn a free ticket to the upcoming Washington Brewers Festival. If you are a current member of WABL, you are eligible to get a Seattle Beer Week Passport. Get your passport “stamped” at Washington-focused SBW events and get your free ticket to the festival (valid Sunday, June 20 only. No exchange). Details below.
- Must be a current WABL member to participate.
- Only stamps from the participating SBW events that support Washington breweries will be accepted. Some events didn’t make the cut for the Passport printing. Participating events are listed in the passport, but since some events didn’t make it to print, use your best judgment. You are a WABL, after all. If it features a Washington brewer or brewery, it probably qualifies. You should have received a WABL email recently that listed the qualifying events.
- Stamps, stickers, beer labels, business cards, signature, etc, are all acceptable ways to mark your passport.
- You can collect multiple stamps, stickers, etc, from the same establishment if they are hosting multiple Seattle Beer Week events. Just make sure to put the name of the event and/or date under each stamp.
- To be eligible to receive the prize, you must have at least 10 stamps AND one of the stamps must be from the Last Call closing event on May 23.
- You must turn in your Passport at the WABL Booth during Last Call and you must be present to be eligible. No exceptions!
- One Passport/prize ticket per member.
Pick up your Seattle Beer Week WABL Passport at:
35002 Pacific Hwy. S. A102
Federal Way, WA 98003
1710 N 45th St., Suite 3
Seattle, WA 98103
Full Throttle Bottles
5909 Airport Way, S.
Seattle, WA 98108
Hale’s Ales Brewery
4301 Leary Way NW
Seattle, WA 98107
Malt & Vine
16851 Redmond Way
Redmond, WA 98052