It’s an annual tradition around the Seattle area. While sports fans get excited about NCAA basketball madness, March offers local beer lovers a chance to embrace the mildness. Machine House Brewery teams up with some local pubs to present March Mildness.
“Starting this Wednesday, March 1st, come down to our taproom, have some Milds, play some darts, enjoy a Bluegrass Jam, or have fun playing Trivia, and fill out your punchcard to get a 2023 March Mildness t-shirt” said the announcement from Machine House Brewing. “This promises to be extra special as it is our last March Mildness in Georgetown.” See our recent story about the brewery’s plan to move to a new location this spring.
Here’s how to participate:
- Collect a punchcard at any participating location and order a Machine House Dark Mild.
- Receive a punch for every pint of Mild purchased at any location.
- Each location places a sticker on its Wall Chart for every pint sold.
- The location that sells the most pints of Mild gets to brew a special collaboration beer with Machine House!
Punches can be redeemed towards this year’s March Mildness T-shirt:
- 5 punches – get $5 off
- 10 punches – get $10 off
- 20 punches – get a shirt!
- March Mildness Tees – $22 from Machine House
- Beveridge Place Pub, West Seattle
- The Beer Junction, West Seattle
- Chuck’s Hop Shop, Greenwood
- Pine Box, Capitol Hill
- Teku Tavern, Belltown
- Slow Boat Tavern, Hillman City
- Special Brews, Lynnwood