It’s time for Oktoberfest in the Ballard Brewery District! Seven of Ballard’s dozen-ish breweries have brewed up special beers for Oktoberfest this year and will participate in the festivities. The list of breweries and beers is below. On Saturday, September 16th you are invited to roam from one brewery to the next sampling the beers and enjoying the Oktoberfestish atmosphere. If there’s beer left the next day (likely) you will find it at the participating breweries, too.
Music from The Oopmah Machine will fill the air with performances at:
? 2:00 pm Maritime Pacific Brewing.
? 3:00 pm Stoup Brewing.
? 4:00 pm Reuben’s Brews.
Stein-Holding Contest: 2:00 qualifying rounds at each of the participating breweries. The Stein-Holding finals take place at Bickersons Brewhouse at 3:30.
Ballard-Brewed Oktoberfest Breweries and Beers
- Bickersons Brewhouse: Laminated List Lager (Helles), Killin’ It Kölsch
- Maritime Pacific Brewing: Windfest Marzen Festbier.
- Obec Brewing: Oktoberfest Märzen.
- Reuben’s Brews: Festbier, Roggenbier, Ballardweizen, Kölsch, and more.
- Stoup Brewing: Marzen, Lichtenhainer, German Pilsner, Bavarian Hefeweizen.
- Urban Family Brewing: Test Fest Festbier.
- Wheelie Pop Brewing: Don’t Hassle the Hoff Marzen, Party on the Isar Helles Bock, Get Off My Lawn Dunkelweizen.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.