Beer & produce CSA boxes return to The Brewmaster’s Taproom

Brewmaster's CSA program, example box of goodies.


Marley Rall, the owner of The Brewmaster’s Bakery and The Brewmaster’s Taproom, is a ferocious supporter of the local beer community and the community in general. While selling her baked goods at Pike Place Market, she formed friendships with some of the local farmers who also ply their bounty at the market. When the shitake hit the fan last year, and the pandemic shut down Pike Place Market, she decided to step up and help her farmer buddies.

Using her non-profit foundation, The Brewmaster’s Foundation, Marley started a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program to help move the farmers’ produce. She’s doing it again this year, offering you an opportunity to get fresh produce and carefully selected beers straight from the farmers and the breweries.

The Brewmaster’s CSA program runs all season, which totals 18 weeks, and the prices vary from $153 to $522. The foundation is committed to making sure the farmers and the breweries get 95 percent of the proceeds.


sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

sponsor

Each week, or every other week, pick up your box full of veggies and beer at The Brewmaster’s Taproom in Renton. As an added bonus this year, The Brewmaster’s Foundation is arranging for a harvest season special in the fall that will include a selection of fresh hop beers from some of the coolest breweries. Get all the details and sign up here.

The Brewmaster’s Foundation is the philanthropic arm of the Brewermaster’s family, which includes The Brewmaster’s Bakery and The Brewmaster’s Taproom.

Here’s the official announcement with more info.


sponsor


sponsor


sponsor


sponsor

Brewmaster’s Foundation’s Peak Season CSA Boxes! Fresh, local produce with some beer curated for you by The Brewmaster’s Foundation!

Renton, WA – A lot has changed, but a lot hasn’t, so The Brewmaster’s Foundation is partnering for a second season with Washington farmers and breweries to bring you the best selection of fruits, vegetables and craft beer from all around the state! Our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Box season will run for 18 weeks – June 1st through September 28th and options range from $153 to $522.

The foundation continues to be committed to making sure 95% of the money gets to the farmers and breweries – with the remaining 5% going to cover credit card processing fees. Volunteers that pack the weekly boxes will continue to follow CDC guidelines ensuring that everyone is kept safe and curbside/contactless pick up will continue to be available.

We’re also very excited to now be the “go to” CSA box for local breweries. For the 2021 season, we are already working on not only featuring fresh hop beers in September from some of the coolest breweries around, but we’re also busy planning a special CSA box with our friends at Bale Breaker
and Yonder to celebrate their newest venture together in Ballard (scheduled to open in late June).

We’re honored to not only have the farmers continue to work with us and trust us to take care of their produce, but to have so many breweries also want to be involved. There are a limited numbers of each option available, but you can sign up here:

https://www.thebrewmasterstaproom.com/csa-boxes

Marley Rall, founder of The Brewmaster’s Foundation, has been asked numerous times why she is adding more to her plate while managing a craft beer bar, bakery and farm, but for Rall, it’s simple “if you can, you should.”

The Brewmaster’s Foundation is the philanthropic arm of The Brewmaster’s family of businesses with a focus on the community and how we can help make life better for everyone through the love of beer.



sponsor
sponsor
sponsor
sponsor
sponsor
sponsor
sponsor
sponsor
sponsor
sponsor