Is there something you’d like us to cover on the blog?
Reach us via email. email@example.com
Find us on Twitter @BeerBlog.
Find us on Facebook at WashingtonBeerBlog.
Find us on Instagram at BeerBlog.
Want to add an event to our events calendar? Use this form.
- The best way to share news and info with us is by email (address above).
- Be complete. Don’t leave out important details. If the info you provide is complete and detailed, we are more likely to share it with our audience. “We are releasing a new beer next Friday,” is not enough. Tell us the story of the beer and why people should be interested in it.
- Include links to relevant websites (tickets, press release, event page on Facebook, or whatever).
- Images to accompany the story are appreciated very much and increase your chances of getting coverage by us or any other news outlet.
- Wondering how to write an effective press release? Here’s more information. A good press release makes it so much easier for us to help you share or promote your news.
We publish stories at our own discretion. We can’t cover everything and, to be honest, not everything is newsworthy. First and foremost, we aim to share news and information that our readers will find interesting and valuable. Given that, following these guidelines helps us help you.