A Beer Fest on the Waterfront in Kirkland
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.
We are giving away three pairs of tickets to Sails and Ales Beer Fest. The winners each receive two tickets to any of the three sessions (Friday, July 30th thru Sunday, August 1st). There are three ways to enter the giveaway:
- Find this story on our Facebook page and simply comment on it, or share it, and be sure to tag someone when you do.
- On Twitter, simply retweet what we’ve already tweeted, the tweet that includes a link to this story, and be sure to tag a friend. (@beerblog).
- On Instagram, find our post about this event, like it, and tag a friend. (@beerblog).
On Friday, July 23rd we will pick the winners at random from all eligible entries. Each winner will receive two tickets (will call) to the festival, redeemable for any of the three sessions.
About Sails and Ales
Sails and Ales Beer Fest takes place July 30th thru August 1st on the waterfront in Kirkland and is part of the larger Kirkland Summerfest. Dubbed “a Tiki Adventure,” the event happens July 30 thru August 1.
FRI: 4PM – 7PM
SAT: 12PM – 7PM
SUN: 12PM – 6PM
Kirkland’s Marina Park
Here are some event highlights.
- Tickets are $29 per person, per session. Available here.
- 21+; Wine Tasting; Beer Fest; Concerts; Street Market (Concert and Wine Tasting sessions sold separately)
- 40+ brews
- Food trucks
- Tiki Lounge
- Games, Prizes, Fame & Fortune can be yours
- Eastside Beer Week Awards
- Tackiest Tiki (Hawaiian) Shirt Contest
For all the details see the official Sails and Ales Beer Fest website. Sails and Ales Beer Fest is brought to you by Chump Change Events, which also presents Seattle Fresh Hop Beer Festival, among other events.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.