Just got word from Elliott Bay Brewery (West Seattle and Burien) about what’s on tap this month. January features the following seasonal selections in addition to their standard house beers.
- 1492 – Red-ish IPA brewed with 100% Columbus hops.
- Cali Ave. IPA – Brewer Dan Ashley’s take on an IPA from his native California. Read our previous story about Dan.
- Demolition Ale – A dry-hopped strong-ish Pale Ale that won a bronze medal in 2004.
- Hop Scotch – Brown and boldly hoppy with plenty of malt goodness.
- Noir von Boorian – Our take on the classic black beer style fermented with Belgian yeast.
- Pro-Am Imperial Pale Ale – Dry-hopped strong pale ale.