This year, Watershed Pub and Kitchen (The ‘Shed) is offering the beers in a “for here” format and also a “to go” format. They’ve put together three pretty amazing flights. They’re even offering online ordering options this year. Online ordering: https://watershedpub.kulacart.net/
See all the info below, direct from the The ‘Shed.
Our 7th Annual renowned BLACK & BREW Imperial Stout Celebration Thurs Feb 18 – Tues Feb 23
These exceptional imperial stouts are available on our covered, heated patio or for take out and can be purchased individually, customer-selected flights or these curated samplers (below).
Enjoy these flights in 4oz or 8oz pours on the Shed patio or for takeout, select 8oz, 12oz or 16oz pours. 12oz flights come with one complimentary souvenir glass, 16oz flights come with two! Souvenir glasses are also available for purchase, $6 each or two for $10.
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST FLIGHT
“The most important meal you’ll have today. Coffee, pastries, fruit…and imperial stout! Room service not included.”
· Fremont Brewing Coffee Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star Imperial Oatmeal Stout ’19
· Ecliptic Brewing Oort Linzer Torte Imperial Stout ’21
· Airways Brewing Company Final Departure Cinnamon Chocolate Imperial Stout ’19
WHISKEY LOVER FLIGHT
“Craving a hearty stout? A nice shot of whiskey? Why not both! Truly a match made in heaven.”
· Georgetown Brewing Barrel Aged Mega Meow Imperial Stout ’20
· Stoup Brewing Raspy Angel Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout ’19
· Single Hill Brewing Company Osa Major Reserve Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout ’20
BARREL OF FUN FLIGHT
“What happens when cherries, cacao, vanilla, coffee, molasses, licorice and cherry bark team up with whiskey, wine, vanilla extract, and new oak barrels? Fun! A big old barrel of it!”
· Fremont Brewing 11th Anniversary Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout ’20·
– Epic Brewing Company Big Bad Baptist Chocolate Rapture Barrel Aged Imperial Stout ’19
· Deschutes Brewery The Abyss Barrel Aged Imperial Stout ’19