Sorry for the late notice. The weather and other factors made it challenging to get it all together, but today (Thursday, Feb. 18) Beveridge Place Pub in West Seattle is hosting a Hop Mob Event. Don’t know about Hop Mob? You can learn all about it here.
The pub will tap into six different Washington Hop Mob beers (listed below), offering a taster tray so you can try them all, or you can get a full pour of your favorite.
Beveridge Place Pub is open from 3:00 – 8:00. They offer indoor, open-air seating (windows and doors open wide) as well as a spacious, outdoor, mostly tented beer garden. Can’t make it in today? It’s likely they won’t go through all the beer in one day and they’ll pour them until they’re gone. Keep an eye on Facebook.
Here’s the list of breweries and beers:
- Flying Lion Brewing – Triple Weasel
- Metier Brewing – Hop Mob #2
- Old Stove Brewing – Fumes
- Postdoc Brewing – Hogus Maximus
- Reuben’s Brews – Blimey That’s Bitter
- Structures Brewing – Double West Coast