Meatheads Smokehouse & Beerworks is moving out, which creates an opportunity for another owner to move into a brewery/restaurant space in Lake Stevens, Washington. We’ve been told that the owner of Meatheads decided on a career change.
The restaurant/brewery enjoys a premium location at 8928 Vernon Rd., Lake Stevens, WA — near the intersection of Highway 9 and Highway 204, with high visibility from the main road into town. It’s a 10-barrel brewhouse with 20-barrel fermenters. Indoor and out, downstairs and upstairs, seating for 136 guests.
Yesterday I received the following message from the property owner: “I’m the owner of a turn-key restaurant/ brewery building in Lake Stevens. We have a 10bbl system with 3 20bbl tanks for double batching, plus room to expand production. Our former tenant is Meatheads, and their owner has decided on a career change and is closing down.”
- Turnkey Restaurant and Brewery Space
- +/- 6,748 SF Total (Divisible to +/- 4,426 SF)
- +/- 4,426 SF Main Floor / +/- 2,322 SF 2nd floor
- New Construction Brewery / Commercial Building
- Commercial Kitchen & Cold Storage, Brewery Equipment Available
- 32 taps
- Seating total: 136 (42 inside, 54 upstairs, 40 outside)
- Ample Parking (23 Stalls On-Site / 32 Stalls Off-Site)
- High Visibility & Easy Access to SR-204 & Hwy-9
- Available Immediately
- Traffic Count: 22,000 VPD (SR 204)
- Rental rate: $28.00/SF/Year + NNN expenses