The Brewer’s Brunch is set for Sunday, June 25 at 11:30 am.
In March, Steelheads Alley and Métier Brewing Company kicked off a new quarterly Brewer’s Dinner Series. The second installment in the series is happening on Sunday, June 25th but it’s not a dinner, it’s a brunch. A beer brunch. That’s got a nice ring to it, eh?
Steelheads Alley is part of the new food and drinks destination across the street from T-Mobile Park in the former, longtime home of Pyramid Brewing. (See our post about the grand opening.) More precisely, Steelheads Alley is the beery part of the operation, which now has a brewery. Some of Pyramid’s equipment was left behind at the site. As we reported previously, Métier Brewing Company (MBC) is tagged as the brewery-in-residence. They are now brewing on the system at Steelheads Alley!
Métier Brewing Company’s Rodney Hines is currently the “resident brewer” of Steelheads Alley. For this brunch event, Hines welcomes guest chef Wayne Johnson of FareStart. The chef has created a tasty brunch menu to pair with a selection of Métier Brewing’s beers.
“MBC and Steelheads Alley are humbled to partner with Chef Wayne and to showcase and support FareStart’s vision of transforming homelessness, hunger and poverty into human potential,” said Rodney Hines. “Plus, everyone loves brunch!”
The Brewer’s Brunch is set for Sunday, June 25 at 11:30am. Chef Johnson created a southern-inspired menu that features local ingredients and incorporates MBC beer in many of the dishes and sauces. Both Hines and Johnson will be at the brunch to engage with guests. It’s a ticketed event. Secure tickets and learn more here.
The Beer Brunch Menu:
Fresh-baked muffins, seasonal fruit, parfait, assorted pastries, a meat and cheese board, mezcal-infused cherry jam, MBC Belgian Wit-infused orange marmalade, and honey whipped butter
Classic Mimosa, Mimosa-‘Rita, and MBC Pale Ale BrewMosa
- Lavender-infused Crepes with Thunder Twins lemon curd, fresh berries marinated in MBC Belgian Wit and topped with crème Chantilly
- Thunder Twins IPA 6% ABV
- Shrimp and Grits
- Beecher’s white cheddar cheese grits and creole seasoned shrimp in MBC Belgian Wit beurre blanc
- MBC Belgian Wit 4.6% ABV
- Corned Beef and Hash
- Classic corned beef with MBC Unbound IPA braised kraut, and potato pave
- MBC Unbound Hazy IPA 7% ABV
Chicken Roulade and Waffles
- Chicken, Prosciutto, and Havarti poached with lemon and sage served alongside an MBC Barrel Aged Amber Rye Ale waffle with rosemary and thyme and a rosemary and Amber Rye Ale infused maple syrup
- MBC Barrel Aged Amber Rye Ale 8% ABV
- Triple Layer Stout Cake with Irish crème Chantilly
- MBC Sherwood Coffee Stout 5.7% ABV
Cost of the brunch is $65/person, plus tax and gratuity. Métier Brewing Company will donate $5 from every ticket sold to FareStart. Tickets are required and can be purchased here,
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.