The annual celebration of sour beer at Seattle’s Jellyfish Brewing returns this year on May 14th. It’s a ticketed event at the brewery and taproom in the Georgetown neighborhood. This 21+ event takes place on the first Saturday of Seattle Beer Week. (We’ll have more info about that soon.)
In all, Jellyfish Brewing will pour 14 different rare, sour, funky beers of their own creation. Your ticket includes 8 tasting tokens. Along with that, you’ll get a tasting flight of sliders along with shoestring fries. Also, one complimentary bottle of beer to take home and discounted pricing on other bottles.
This is a ticketed event only. Limited availablity. Get tickets here.
About this event:
We’re pleased to present SOUR Savoir Faire!
Saturdsay, May 14, 2022
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Jellyfish Brewing Company
917 South Nebraska Street
Seattle, WA 98108
- Souvenir Tasting Glass (5oz)
- 8 Tasting Tickets (5oz)
- 14 Sour or Funky Beers to choose from
- Complimentary 500ml Bottle-conditioned Sour Beer to Take Home
- 20% Off All Bottle Purchases for Ticket Holders
- AND! A Flight of Sliders with Shoestring Fries from Mainstay Provisions! (mainstayprovisions.com)
- Plus, the entire joint (brewery, taproom and beer garden) is your festival playground!