Do you love big IPAs? This weekend, January 14 – 16, Sound to Summit Brewery (Sound2Summit) in Snohomish, Washington offers you an opportunity to enjoy a selection of Imperial IPAs created by Washington brewers. You can enjoy taster trays or full pours. Commemorative pint glasses are available (above).
Here are the details from the brewery:
Sound2Summit Annual 7 Summit Imperial IPA event is happening this weekend.
For all of those that can’t get enough of the really big IPA’s, this weekend Sound2Summit Brewery is bringing in six breweries to showcase some of the biggest IPA’s the state has to offer with our annual 7 Summits Imperial IPA event.
Imperial IPA’s are usually defined as higher ABV beers, usually double or triple IPA’s. This weekend only, you can get a taster tray of the following 7 beers and you get a commemorative 16oz glass to take home for just $20. Breweries and beers being showcased are:
- 5 Rights Brewing Company: Pals & Confidants, NW Triple IPA. 10.5% ABV
- Sumerian: Hopruption, NW Double, 8.7% ABV
- Black Raven: Macho Grande, Imperial Hazy, 7.5% ABV
- No-Li: Jet Juiced Hazy, 7.5% ABV
- Bale Breaker: Bottomcutter, NW Double, 8.2% ABV
- Lake Stevens Brewing: Battleship, NW Double 9% ABV
- Sound2Summit Brewery: Everest, NW Triple 11% ABV
We will serve taster trays all weekend long until we run out. So, if you consider yourself a “hop head” this is local event that highlights some of Washington State’s best local imperial IPA’s.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events calendar.