Two Saturdays, one big Oktoberfest celebration. No-Li Brewhouse invites you to join them at the No-Li Campus on the banks of the Spokane River for an Oktoberfest celebration that spans two weekends in September and blends old-world beer tradition and new-world beer innovation.
“Get your Lederhosen and Dirndls ready (Order Here) as No-Li Brewhouse proudly announces its annual Oktoberfest celebration,” said an announcement from the company. “Join us for a two-weekend Bavarian celebration at the No-Li Beer Campus.”
No-Li Brewhouse invites you to its Beer Campus on Saturday, September 16th and 23rd. It is a free event, but the crowd is limited to 500 people per event. Get there early, secure your spot, and ensure you don’t miss out.
Essential Event Info from No-Li Brewhouse
Highlights of the Festivities:
- Authentic German Flavors with a PNW Twist: Immerse yourself in the taste of tradition with our Small Batch No-Li German Lager, No-Li Fresh Hop IPA, and a Munich, Germany imported Weissbier.
- Live Bavarian Oompah Band: Let the melodies of a live Bavarian Oompah Band transport you to the heart of Germany. Feel the energy and excitement as the band sets the stage for a festive atmosphere in the No-Li Bier Hall.
- Live Patio DJ: Dance the day away on the No-Li riverside patio with the latest beats, infusing modern energy into this classic celebration.
- March of the Brewers Firkin Tapping: Witness a firkin tapping, an age-old technique that brings out unique flavors in our handcrafted brews.
- Electric Photoland Photobooth: Capture the memories of the event. Commemorate the day with friends and loved ones while striking your best poses.
- Games, Grub & More: Engage in a variety of traditional games, like the Stein hold, and enjoy bites that perfectly complement our brews!
Raise Your Glass with “Das Boots”
Enjoy No-Li Craft Beer in our limited-edition .5L (16.9 oz) Glass Das Boots for just $12, and $8 per fill. Das Boot purchase does not include your first fill.
Exclusive Oktoberfest T-shirt & Tin Sign Offer
To elevate your experience, purchase an Oktoberfest t-shirt from our pub before the events and wear it to either celebration. Enjoy 30 minutes of early event access and receive an Oktoberfest tin tacker sign as our token of appreciation. Tin Tackers only available through t-shirt purchase.
Get ready for an unparalleled Oktoberfest experience that marries tradition with the contemporary spirit of No-Li Brewhouse.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.