Join Lucky Envelope Brewing on September 29th and 30th for its Mid-Autumn Festival – a celebration of the season. At the event, the brewery releases a stout and a sour. Also, get special glassware and mooncakes! Here are the details from the brewery.
- Mid-Autumn Festival: September 29 & 30 – All Day (Noon-10)
- Mooncake and Glassware Pre-Sale is available here.
- Food Truck: Panda Dim Sum (9/29) and Where Ya At, Matt? (9/30)
- Beer Releases: Pandan Almond Milk Stout, Halo Halo Sour w/ Ube, Mango, Coconut
About the Beers
- Pandan Almond Milk Stout – 6.1% alc/vol – Savor the essence of the beloved Chinese almond tofu dessert and pandan in this comfort brew. We brewed real pandan leaves and a hint of sweet almond into our milk stout for a velvety fusion with notes of vanilla custard, marzipan, and coconut. Allergen Warning: Contains Lactose and Tree Nuts
- Halo Halo Sour w/ Ube, Mango, Coconut – 5.7% alc/vol – Drawing inspiration from the popular Filipino dessert Halo Halo (translated from Tagalog as mix mix) which contains a plethora of sweet ingredients and ice cream. We brewed ube, mango, and coconut into our base sour and the result is a refreshing blend of tropical flavors with a lightly tart finish and comforting nostalgia.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events page.
For more news about recent beer releases, visit the Washington Beer Blog’s New Beer Releases page.