In England, they call it real ale. On this side of the pond, we typically call it cask beer, or cask-conditioned beer. Whatever you call it, Machine House Brewery in Seattle remains singularly focused on making great ales in the English tradition. Since 2013, they’ve been doing it very well.
Machine House Brewery just introduced an annual Cask Club. It is similar to the kind of mug club that a lot of breweries offer, but since we are talking about real ales, cask club is more appropriate.
Here are the Cask Club details from the brewery:
Cask Club 2021 details and benefits:
- Exclusive, unique Cask Club t-shirt each year, to be picked up in January or delivered with first order of the year. (Pick your t-shirt size at checkout).
- Monthly coupon for 15% off any online order (one coupon per month!)
- $1 off pints and growlers in the taproom.
- Monthly newsletter with seasonal tasting notes from the brewers
- First access to seasonal and limited beer and merch releases
- Annual membership – $120 per year
The Cask Club is open to memberships until all spots are reserved, up until the end of January 2021. Thanks for your continued support during these difficult times. We appreciate your support for us to continue brewing delicious, fresh cask ales for all to enjoy.
Want to know more about Machine House Brewery’s approach to beer? Check the interview I did a couple years ago with owner/brewer Bill Arnot.