Crucible Brewing celebrates six years on October 2nd.
In years past, Crucible Brewing celebrated its anniversary with a party focused on a particular theme. This year is no different. To commemorate the brewery’s sixth anniversary, the theme is Letterkenny.
For the unfamiliar, Letterkenny is a Canadian sitcom based around the characters in, and the problems surrounding, the fictional town of Letterkenny. It is not a made-for-primetime show. Quirky, dry, funny, it started out as a YouTube series.
Crucible Brewing’s Super Soft Sixth Birthday Party goes down at the brewery’s location in Everett on October 2nd. Why the Letterkenny theme? Crucible Brewing says it’s because “We freak’n love this show so much!”
In addition to encouraging people to dawn a Letterkenny-appropriate outfit and attitude, Crucible Brewing has some special releases and other shenanigans lined up.
- BBA Putin Out Stout Bottle Release
- Limited Availability – Barrel Aged Beers On Tap – breaking into Dick’s private stash again!
- Live Music – allegedly…
- Silent Auction for the Crucible Custom Guitar – fundraiser for Sweet Relief Musicians Fund
- Puppers – Everett Animal Shelter – we will be hosting an adoption event – want to adopt a doggie, come to Crucible.
- 1st Day of Mug Club Membership Renewal – just $75 to renew for 2022!
- Anniversary Case Sale – Just $30 for a case of Better Half Hazy Pale Ale!
- Outdoor Drinking with an Oversized Beer Garden
- Food Trucks: Evers Pizza Truck AND Evers Tacos and Burgers Truck – Noon to 8pm
- “Great Day for Hay” – Hay Bales around the property, come out and hang with Letterkenny theme/giveaways
- “Chirping Hockey Players Buddy” – hang out with some Hockey Players Ferda
- Choose your side – come dressed as your favorite character – hicks, skids, or hockey players – choose wisely bud
More fun stuff may be announced as the date nears. Keep an eye on the event page on Facebook for details.
For more beer-related events around Washington, check out the Washington Beer Blog’s events calendar.