On Friday, December 3rd & Saturday, December 4th, more than two dozen breweries will pour about 100 beers at this year’s Washington Winter Beer Festival in Seattle. The list of beers has now been announced. It features those big, dark, and strong beers befitting the season, as well as some regular stuff to help keep your palate in check. We previously published the complete list of breweries, but now the list of beers is available.
Below, I provide the beer lineup as of November 24th. I could change if particular breweries decide to bring different stuff.
Festival Details and Info
Friday, December 3
5:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Saturday, December 4
1st Session: Noon-4pm
2nd Session: 5:30pm-9:30pm
Warren G. Magnuson Park
7400 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115
All state and county restrictions and requirements will be observed. This event requires vax. See all the details about the COVID protocols on the event website.
Here is the complete list of breweries and beers for Winter Beer Festival 2021. (I apologize for the formatting issues. Given the format in which I receive the information, it takes a lot of work to get it looking this good.)
1) Klosterbier (ABV 5.3% / IBU 35) Smooth, dark lager originally brewed at the Anacortes Brewery under the guidance of the visiting brewmaster of The Kalt Loch Brewery in Bavaria. Inspired by a dark lager brewed for
the Engelberg Monastery. Delicately hopped with Perle hops, this beer has become a local favorite.
2) Scarlet Letter IPA (ABV 6.5% / 85 IBU) Our Red IPA sports a deep copper color, an alluring citrus hop aroma and a satisfying juicy mouthfeel. A synergistic malt character is supported by Alba, Munich & Premium two-row while Columbus, Equinox & Bitter Gold provide a balanced bitterness and resounding hop flavor. that lingers through a dry finish.
3) Fresh Hop Pale Ale (5.3% ABV / IBU 50) This highly anticipated seasonal is made with 2 row and Vienna malts for a dark straw color and features major hop flavor and aroma from copious amounts of fresh Centennial hops collected from Carpenter Ranches in Granger WA.
4) Old Sebastes Barley Wine (ABV 9.9% / IBU 65) Our strongest ale ages well with dramatic flavor evolution. Copious amounts of 3 different barleys provide significant malt character while Columbus & Cascade hops gently balance this unique beer.
Beardslee Public House-Bothell
1) Dortmunder German Export Lager (ABV 5.8% / IBU 24) Skagit Valley Malting Fritz and Super Vienna malts with German Tettnang and Hallertau Hops.
2) Timberrrr Winter Ale (ABV 7.8% / IBU 85) A light bodied cinnamon, ginger and honey spiced Winter Warmer. Crisp, fruity, fulfilling. Santa’s a fan.
3) Peppermint Stout (ABV 7.5% / IBU 35) Nothing say’s “The Holidays” like a dark peppermint beer. Our Oatmeal Stout is infused with peppermint as well some barrel aged Oatmeal Stout and is reminiscent of a delicious cup of hot coco.
1) 2nd Anniversary Bourbon Barrel Aged Milk Stout (ABV 9% / IBU 20) A Milk Stout aged for a year in bourbon barrels
2) 2nd Anniversary Bourbon Barrel Aged Milk Stout W/Peanut Butter (ABV 9% / IBU 20) A Milk Stout aged for a year in bourbon barrels with peanut butter and cocoa nibs added
3) Bourbon Barrel Aged Robust Porter (ABV 7% / IBU 20) Bourbon Barrel Aged for 9 months Robust Porter
4) P.W.Y.D.M. Dunkelweizen (ABV 5% / IBU 14) German Dunkelweizen with a sweet maltiness and hint of chocolate and spice character.
Bosk Brew Works-Woodinville
1) BBA Stellarator 2020 2nd Anniversary Lager (ABV 8.6%) In honor of our 2nd Anniversary we brewed a traditional Doppelbock. Sweet fruit esters with a light toasted Caramel finish. Then we dropped it in Bourbon Barrels. Boom!!
2) Dunkel 3rd Anniversary Dunkel (ABV 5.6%) Traditionally from the NW corner of Germany. This style has balanced flavors of caramel, Bread crust, and stone fruit. Coming in at 5.6% ABV it quite approachable.
3) Krampus Holiday Lager (Bock) (ABV 6.1%) This single Bock is Deep Amber in color, slightly sweet with a light tan head, this beer tastes like liquid gingerbread! Featuring star anise, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, allspice, orange peel, and cloves from our friends at World Spice Merchants. A wonderful addition to the Holiday Season.
1) Novosibirsk 2021 (ABV 15.1%) Double rye barrel aged russian imperial stout
2) Kamchatka 2021 (ABV 14.1%) Maple and bourbon barrel aged Russian imperial stout
3) Quadrivium (ABV 11.6%) Rum barrel aged belgian quadruple
4) Cerny Kov (ABV 4.6%) Czech Dark Lager
Farmstrong Brewing-Mt. Vernon
1) Mount Baker Black Lager (ABV 4.9% / IBU 25) Black Lager, or Schwarzbier, is a traditional German lager with all the deep color but none of the roasted characteristics typically found in dark ales. Malts from Skagit Valley, Germany, and Patagonia are combined with German hops to give birth to this fabulous and complex beer. Scents of toffee, pumpernickel and coffee drift from the glass, while flavors of rich chocolate and freshly baked bread greet the senses. Sit back and allow our black lager to lead you into the darkness.
2) Russian Rye Brown Ale (ABV 5.3% / IBU 35) A malt bomb packed with richness and spice. Starts with dark chocolate and raspberry hints to the nose and greets the tongue with flavors of freshly toasted Russian rye bread. Roasted malt lends to a lingering mocha mouth feel while staying light and complex to the finish. Great with any meal and any season but perfect for the most wonderful time of the year.
3) Brahma Barleywine (ABV 10.9% / IBU 25) Our Barley Wine greets you with aromas of fruit cake and leather. As the ale warms up the complexity deepens with each sip. Expect flavors of candied cherries, toasty malt and a darkchocolate finish. Despite its elevated ABV, this mahogany hued beauty has a surprisingly light body. WA Beer Awards 2021 Gold Medal Winner.
4) The 500 Stout (ABV 7.1% / IBU 20) Farmstrong Brewing’s 500th brew was celebrated with an approachable stout featuring a new peated malt from our friends at Skagit Valley Malting. A smooth easy-drinker that features flavors of cocoa, coffee, and light smoke.
1) Winter Ale – Imperial Winter Ale (ABV 8% / IBU 45)
This is a tasty Winter Ale to snuggle up to, released for the winter months when snow blankets the terrain of the mind and the body craves warmth and, let’s be honest, it’s dark and wet most of the time so your beer better be damn good. Winter Ale is dark like the weather with roast chocolate and warm malt flavors balanced by noble hop aroma and subtle hoppy spice.
2) 2021 BBOMB: Coconut Cinnamon – Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Ale with Toasted Coconut and Cinnamon (ABV 13% / IBU 50). This year’s release of B-Bomb is aged in 8–12-year-old American Oak bourbon barrels and is a blend of 9, 12, and 24-month old barrel-aged Winter Ale. This special edition adds cinnamon and toasted coconut to complement the oak, cacao, leather, toffee, and dark coffee notes achieved from its extended barrel aging and barrel blending. Each barrel contributes a different note, and combining each barrel to create a coherent tone is a distinct art and true pleasure. Please do enjoy this unique barrel-aged ale today but know that Cinnamon Coconut B-Bomb will age gracefully for years to come.
3) 2019 BBADS: Chocolate Vanilla & Maple Edition -Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Oatmeal Stout with Cacao Nibs, Vanilla Beans and Maple Syrup (ABV 13.1% / IBU 50). This year’s release is a blend of 24, 18, 12, and 8-month Bourbon Barrel-Aged Dark Star in 7-12-year old Kentucky bourbon barrels. The roasted and chocolate malts complement the smooth oats to bring you a stout delight wrapped in the gentle embrace of bourbon barrelaged warmth. A touch of sweetness dances in balance with the hops to finish with a wave, and then she’s gone.
4) Darkest Hour – Coffee Porter (ABV 6.4% / IBU 30) The darkest hour is just before dawn, and there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. In
this case, @lighthouseroasters is showing us the way with their Lighthouse Natural Ethiopia Medium Roast! Darkest Hour is a rich, dark and smooth coffee porter with a roasty malt backbone. It lures you in with its bold coffee, chocolate, molasses, & caramel aromas and robust flavors.
5) Golden Pilsner (ABV 4.5% / IBU 20) For those good times with friends when you just need a “regular” unbelievably refreshing, great-tasting beer! Stay golden friends.
6) Head Full of Dynomite – Hazy IPA (ABV 6.8%). Head Full of Dynomite (HFOD) is an ongoing series of hazy IPAs, each one different from the
one before. “Friends bring happiness into your life, best friends bring beer.” – VWP
7) Brew3000 (ABV 13.2% / IBU19) Fremont Brewing began as a dream in 2008. Years later, our dream has come true in each and every one of you, our craft beer family. And like every family, we have had our ups and
our downs, but we keep coming back together knowing we are stronger together. In your hands is a special nod to you, a gift for now that will continue to give many years from now should you have the patience to wait…Brew 3000. This English-style barleywine ale uses floor-malted English barley, Noble hops, and extended barrel-aging to bring you a complexand subtle craft beer flavor experience. We brewed this to celebrate brewing our 3000th brew, and we look forward to sharing it with you, our craft beer family.
8) Rusty Nail 2020 (ABV 13.6% / IBU 36). The Rusty Nail begins life as The First Nail, an oatmeal stout of epic proportions with brewer’s licorice, smoked barley, and pale malt and is then aged on cinnamon bark. She becomes. The Rusty Nail after spending 15 months in 12-year old bourbon barrels. The Rusty Nail pounds your palate, challenges your perception of all that you’ve known of beer, and leaves you wanting … another sip.
1) Barrel Ages 18lb Porter (ABV 13.6%) This imperial version of our 9lb Porter is a blend of beer aged in Westland Distillery and Heaven Hills barrels. Bourbon and vanilla notes from barrel aging intensify the plush roasted and chocolate notes and aromas, making this a winter sipper sure to please.
2) Gusto Crema Coffee Ale (ABV 4.9%) Building on Gusto Crema blend, a medium roasted bean from our friends at Caffè Umbria, we made a smooth, rich cream ale. This beer has roasted flavor, aroma, and color from cold
brew coffee. Smooth, rich mouthfeel comes from oats and Munich malt. Gold medal winner in the Coffee Beer category at the Great American Beer Festival in 2016! Contains lactose.
3) Flanders Forever-Blackberry (ABV 6.4%) A Flanders-style red ale fermented with brettanomyces and lactobacillus in natural red wine
barrels and aged for 12 months, the re-fermented on blackberries and conditioned an additional 3 months.
1) Watchstander Stout (ABV 6.5% / IBU 30). Roasted and malted millet, buckwheat and brown rice deliver roasty coffee, campfire marshmallow and layers of rich chocolate, while gluten free oats contribute an enchanting mouth-feel. (Proud GABF Gold winner, GF category, 2021)
2) Shrouded Summit Cheery Belgian Wit (ABV 4.8% / IBU 20). A wintry burst of juniper and citrus, on an updraft of fruity and spicy Belgian aromatics,
infused with holiday cheer reminiscent of cranberry-orange vanilla spice cookies!
3) Grapefruit IPA (ABV 5.5% / IBU 85) In celebration of this lively winter fruit – the grapefruit – we present our tried and true Grapefruit IPA! Brewed with Horizon, dry hopped with Cascade and Altus, blend in a bit of
grapefruit puree — this is a serious citrus bomb! Prominent grapefruit peel notes with juicy citrus, intertwined with resinous, floral aromas.
1) Echo Base Winter Warmer (ABV 8.3% / IBU 55) The aromas of Chocolate and dark fruits combined with flavors of roasted malt coexist in this
rich, delicious winter ale with a balanced hop character.
2) Schwartz Christmas – Black Lager (ABV 55 / IBU 30) The roasted malt lends an intensely aromatic flavor and aroma, reminiscent of bitter chocolate, coffee, dark honey and fresh baked bread to this Dark Lager.
3) Christmas Down Under – Kolsch (ABV 5% / IBU 36) A Kolsch with a Southern Hemisphere twist. We dry hopped our Kolsch with NZ Motueka
hops for a bold aroma of Lemon, Lime and Tropical Fruits.
1) All Spruced Up Unfiltered Brown Ale (ABV 7.5% / IBU 32)
Get that ugly holiday sweater out of the closet, it’s time to get All Spruced Up! Seven different malt varieties give this winter classic a nice toffee brown color, with just the right amount of roasty aroma and flavor. Along with the hops, there’s a subtle addition of fresh local spruce tips. Not too overpowering, a little bitter, but strong enough to keep you warm
all winter long. It probably won’t last all winter, so grab some while you can!
2) Everglow Winter IPA (ABV 7.5% / IBU 60) Brewed with pale malt and a touch of wheat and caramel malts and hopped with Simcoe, Azacca and chinook hops with spruce tips added. It’s a light coppered beer with fruit and berry flavors intertwined with pine and spruce.
3) The Freaks Come Out At Night Imperial Stout (ABV 9.5% / IBU 70)
Freaks is full bodied, rich in flavor, and high in alcohol. It has a velvety chocolate flavor with subtle notes of coffee that goes down smooth and finishes with a slight alcohol bite.
1) Tickle Monster Imperial Stout (ABV 9.5% / IBU 50). Our Imperial Stout will torture you with kindness! Hugely roasted with notes of chocolate and
a touch of vanilla.
2) Sea Wasp Scotch Ale (ABV 8% / IBU 35). It’s a warm, fuzzy, malt blanket! This traditional Scotch Ale has solid notes of toffee and drinks very smoothly.
Lake Stevens Brewing-Lake Stevens
1) Winter Wonderbeast Winter Warmer (ABV 8.3% / IBU 39). Reminiscent of a Cascadian Dark with a big malt body and hop backbone.
2) Galactic Kraken (ABV 9.9% / IBU 90). Release the Kraken of beer with 5lbs of galaxy hops per barrel!
3) Firehouse Honey Amber (ABV 5.9% / IBU 27) ESB base malt, honey, and Willamette hops build a complex yet approachable profile.
4) Astronut Peanut Butter Porter (ABV 6.3% / IBU 19) Our PB offering to the beer gods. Brewed with 6 pounds of dehydrated peanut butter per
barrel. The result is a surprisingly creamy and familiar flavored dark that doesn’t overwhelm
but keeps you satisfied.
1) Kris Kringle Yuletide Ale (ABV 6.84% / IBU 55). A hoppy, red Yuletide ale made with the original jolly old elf in mind and brewed and dryhopped with Mosaic and Simcoe.
2) Unleash the Kraken Hazy Double IPA (ABV 8%)
Named for the legendary sea monster of Norse myth, this Hazy Double IPA is brewed and dry-hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Amarillo.
1) The Squatch That Stole Christmas (ABV 6.1%). Pistachio – Fruity pale ale
2) The Squatch of Xmas Past (ABV 5.8%) Salted Caramel Santa Squatch – Roasty & Chocolatey.
3) Squatch-ocalypse (ABV 6.1%). Mango Ghost Pepper – A spicy, tropical pale ale.
4) It Needs S’more Squatch (ABV 5.9%). Graham cracker, marshmallow & chocolate
5) 12 Days of Squatch (ABV 9.5%). Orange, cinnamon, star anise, cardamom.
1) Pomegranate Wonderment (ABV 4.3%) Hard seltzer made with real pomegranates.
2) Cheer (ABV 7.5% / IBU 47). This winter warmer is jolly and tastes like chocolate covered cherries.
3) … Before the Dawn (ABV 9.9% / IBU 96). Made without coffee or chocolate, this big, rich and complex beer is to be enjoyed in the wee
hours, when it’s always darkest, but gets you thinking about what’s ahead.
1) Antichromatic White Stout (ABV 8.1% / IBU 32). We crafted this contradiction by excluding dark, roasted malts from the recipe and replacing them with cacao nibs, house made pecan syrup, and cold-brewed coffee from Caffè Lusso. With all of the rich flavors and staggering potency you’d expect from a stout, but exhibiting a urprisingly clear golden appearance, this optical illusion is sure to amaze the senses.
2) L.A.B. Partner Cranberry – Fruited Gose (ABV 4.6% / IBU 20)
This version of L.A.B. Partner teams up with the fruity cranberry. With a dry cranberry and fruit character, this Gose finishes with a fresh sourdough tang. Both intensely refreshing and satisfyingly sessionable.
3) Gingerbread Kilty MacSporran – Spiced Scottish Ale (ABV 5.7% / IBU 18)
Our Kilty MacSporran Scottish Ale with gingerbread spices for a caramelly smooth festive flavor.
4) Rotating Barrel-Aged Demon Star – Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout
Friday Session: Morning Star (ABV 11.2% / IBU 66.6). Saturday First Session: 2021 Bourbon Barrel-Aged Demon Star (ABV 9.9% / IBU 66.6).
Saturday Second Session: 2021 Maple Rye Barrel-Aged Demon Star (ABV 11.4% / IBU 66.6).
1) Luna Barrel Aged Mexican Stout (ABV 11.5%). Barrel aged for a year in bourbon barrels from Buffalo Trace, with additions ancho chilis,
cinnamon, and vanilla.
2) Snowmotion For Me Winter Ale (ABV 8.6%). This robust winter warmer has a packed malt bill of chocolate rye, smoked and flaked oats for
a dark and smooth embodiment of the season.
3) Hazy IPA (ABV 7%). Nelson Sauvin, Motueka, and Bruce make up the hop bill on this unseasonably tropical hazy IPA. Expect sweet passionfruit notes and ripe citrus.
1) Stay Frosty – Cold IPA (ABV 6.9% / IBU 50). Stay Frosty is a modern West Coast IPA fermented at cool temperatures that is supremely
crisp and hop-forward.
2) Mosaic Crush – Hazy IPA (ABV 7% / IBU 47). Full of our specially selected lots of Mosaic hops., this beer is medium-bodied and full of
notes of juicy tropical berry with a clean and fruity finish.
3) Adam’s Festive Ale – Winter Warmer (ABV 7.5% / IBU 25). Our interpretation and homage to the classic West coast winter warmers, brewed with robust malts, a little rye, classic hops, and a twist of orange zest and cocoa nibs. Imagine milk chocolate with ripe orange, a warm jacked on an overcast afternoon, and the perfect beer for a 4pm sunset.
4) Three Ryes Men Chocolate Royale – BA Barleywine with Cocoa (ABV 13.7% / IBU 15). A barleywine brewed with multiple types of rye, aged in whiskey barrels, and conditioned on cocoa nibs and vanilla.
1) Up on the Rooftop Holiday Ale (ABV 6.3% / IBU 11). Brewed with fresh ginger, fresh orange zest, cinnamon sticks and honey – and a lot of LOVE!
Up on the Rooftop is a beautiful aromatic bouquet to remind you of all the fun and spice of the holiday season!
2) Gateway Creamsicle (ABV 5.8% / IBU 22). Our favorite Gateway Hazy Pale Ale is infused with real orange pulp and a vanilla bean to astonishing effect. The orange-citrus from the Citra and Amarillo hops mixes just right with
the orange and vanilla to create a taste just like the Creamsicle popsicles you loved as a kid – but better – because it is beer!
1) Sea Witch Milk Stout with Coffee (ABV 6.3%). Brewed with 8 varieties of malted barley, this stout is full-bodied with hints of chocolate and
dark roasted coffee. Infused with coffee.
2) Flannel Channel Winter IPA (ABV 6.7% / IBU 60). Inspired by the G.O.A.T of winter beers: Sierra Nevada’s Celebration. Pine and Grapefruit
notes from Cascade hops are on display backed up by a hearty malt finish.
Silver City Brewing–Bremerton
1) Owl Scrooge Holiday Chai-der Ale (ABV 8.8% / IBU 25). In collaboration with Schilling Hard Cider, we blended their apples with our Old Scrooge Christmas Ale, adding a festive blend of chai spices– a “Chai-der”, if you will. Our goal was to bring the two worlds of cider and beer together in a way that we have never seen. WHOOO wants some?!
2) Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Scrooge (ABV 9.6% / IBU 60). Of any character none would benefit more from the smooth mellowing kiss of bourbon than
Old Scrooge. A long slumber in single use Kentucky Bourbon barrels marries fruity esters and rich malt body with cherry, wood and vanilla.
3) Bourbon Barrel Aged Kwik Mocha Milk Stout (ABV 9.9% / IBU 40)
Supplemented by a hearty dose of cocoa, freshly roasted coffee, milk sugar, and a hint of vanilla, Super Kwik Stout was aged for several months in bourbon barrels, elevating this rich and decadent dessert beer with notes of smokey caramel imparted by the oak.
4) Tim Goddess Bourbon Barrel & Fruit Aged (ABV 9.9% / IBU 60). Our Time Traveler travelled time— with a companion of fruit— imbuing her with with omnipotence on her voyage though the fourth dimension in an oaken vessel that once delivered Kentucky Bourbon through the ages. Luscious fruit with a touch of tartness enriches the dark, roasty, vanilla-like character of this Imperial Stout.
5) Rotating Beers:Ring-Ting-ting-a-ling Cranberry Spiced Winter Ale (ABV 6.5% / IBU 32). Snow Blaze Imperial Winter Dark (ABV 7% / IBU 20)
Single Hill Brewing–Yakima
1) Sightglass Hazy Pale (ABV 5.4% / IBU 35). Fresh sessionable Hazy Pale. Fresh, citrusy, orange rind and pineapple. This hazy finishes light
and fruity, inviting sip after sip.
2) Eastside IPA (ABV 6.8% / IBU 40). GOLD MEDAL, 2019 WA BEER AWARDS. Showcasing all we know about making amazing IPA, we hope this beer does our region proud. Brewed with Yakima and Treasure Valley hops,
Idaho Pilsner and Palouse Munich malt. Layered, fruity, citrus, mellow bitterness.
3) Osa Minor Stout (ABV 5% / IBU 30). Deep black, dark chocolate and full roast flavors in a sessionable stout that invites settling in on your Italian leather sofa with your favorite companion.
4) Raz Rocketship (ABV 4.3% / IBU 10). This Rocketship carries a massive payload of raspberries aboard a German-style tart wheat
base. Jammy, tart, and refreshing.
Slaughter County Brewing–Port Orchard
1) Jul Fruktsoppa – An Old Stock Ale brewed in the style of a Norwegian Fruit Soup. Made with 10% (real) orange juice, and a variety of stone fruits and spices! Yeah, it sounds crazy, but we’ve made this beer for a decade. it’s legitimately good and tastes like the holidays!
2) The Crimp – Oatmeal Stout. Simple. Rich. Finished with a heavy dose of molasses to take the edge off the oats and finish off the flavor.
1) Silence Has a Sound Winter Lager (ABV 6.3%). This beer was brewed with a base of Vienna, Pilsner and Munich malts then fermented using lager yeast. It is malt forward, with a light sweetness and toasty flavor, but long, cold conditioning creates a crisp, clean finish. It’s got all of the flavor and satisfaction of a big winter beer, but without all the heaviness and noise.
2) Powder Tracks Winter Ale (ABV 8.2% / IBU 51). Old pathways lost under a blanket of freshly fallen snow make way for new tracks on trailsyet to be made. Powder Tracks Winter Ale, a malt forward beer with chocolate and caramel notes touched with a hint of citrus aroma, will call you to forget the noise and embrace the quiet of a winter trail.
3) Shapka Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (ABV 10%). We journey back to 18th Century Russia with this big, bold, roasty stout brewed with
generous amounts of English crystal malt and roasted barley. Aggressively hopped yet balanced with malt sweetness and a full-bodied mouthfeel. Extended aging in barrels smooths out the rough edges and contributes notes of wood, whiskey and vanilla.
1) Without A Stout/Irish Style Stout (ABV 5.2%). Full bodied with notes of toasted cereal, roasted coffee, bittersweet chocolate, and cocoa.
2) Dubbelee/Belgian Dubbel (ABV 7.3%). Brewed to celebrate Terramar’s 2 year anniversary! Notes of plum, fig, toasted caramel and spice from fermentation and conditioning with a Belgian Abbey Ale strain.
3) Samish Bay IPA (ABV 7.2%). A moderate grapefruit and piney bitterness gives way to lush floral, ripe tropical stone fruit, and bright citrus notes with a crisp and dry finish.
Twin Sisters Brewing-Bellingham
1) Pilsner From Now On (ABV 5.1% / IBU 31). Traditional Czech style Pilsner with a strong hop character and light bready malt body that finishes crisp and refreshing
2) Dark Skies (ABV 4.4% / IBU 24). Our Czech dark lager is full bodied, smooth, with light notes of toffee, dried fig, and underlying roast makes this a seasonal favorite.
3) Lullaby Imperial Stout (ABV 12.1% / IBU 38). Aromas of dark fruits, dates, dark chocolate and Cognac. Flavors of black cherry, chocolate cake with a warming finish.
1) The Leafcutter Kölsch (ABV 5.1%). A bright, crisp beer inspired by the ales of Köln, Germany. We took the precision of this classic German style and adapted it to the American palate with PNW-grown hops, producing
a beer of surprising depth and nuance for such a refreshing style.
2) Xylocopa Stout (ABV 6.2%). An intense, pitch-black stout with bold coffee- and dark cocoa-like flavors from the dark roasted malts. This beer takes its name from the jet-black carpenter bees, genus Xylocopa.
3) Stingo Wood-aged Strong Ale (ABV 8%). This English-style strong ale is already a complex mélange of rich malt character, but extended aging on Spanish cedar and cypress takes it to the next level. Our tasting notes
include molasses, leather, toast, aromatic cedar, and yellow cake.
Lake Stevens Brewing – Thunderdome Chocolate Peanut Butter Malted Imperial Porter (ABV 9.5% / IBU 32). Welcome to the Thunderdome. Well-balanced additions of chocolate malt, malted milk, and multiple peanut butter additions build a full-bodied experience in a glass.