The Beer Junction in West Seattle is happy to announce the return of its annual Chocolate Beer Week festival. Starting tomorrow (Wednesday, February 8), they’ll tap into twelve chocolate and dessert-themed beers.
A couple beers of note, Cloudburst Brewing’s Darkenfloxx, a stout brewed with Lighthouse coffee and hazelnut oil, and Threshold Brewing’s Salted Caramel Fudge Swirl Dark Expanse, an imperial pastry stout. The full opening lineup is listed below.
“This year, we are also bringing back the golden tickets,” said the announcement. “Order a chocolate beer tasting flight and we’ll provide a side of chocolates to pair with it. Some of those flights have a Willy Wonka-style golden ticket hidden inside (well, just a gold sticker with a star on it, but close enough!) Winners get to pick a prize from the brewery swag box.”
Chocolate Beer Week runs through Sunday, February 19th. Below is the opening lineup!
- Block 15 – Love Potion #9 – Milk Stout w/ Chocolate, Red & Black Raspberries (7%)
- Cloudburst – Darkenfloxx – Stout w/ Lighthouse Coffee & Hazelnut Oil (9.3%)
- Deschutes – Black Butte XXXIV – Barrel-Aged Tiramisu Imperial Porter (11%)
- Epic -Big Bad Baptist Hazelnut Vanilla Latte – Barrel-Aged Stout w/Cacao, Coffee, Vanilla & Roasted Hazelnuts (11.2%)
- Founders – KBS Chocolate Cherry – Barrel-Aged Stout w/ Chocolate, Coffee & Cherry Juice (11.6%)
- Founders – KBS Maple Mackinac Fudge – Barrel-Aged Stout w/ Mackinac Fudge, Coffee & Maple Syrup (11%)
- Icicle – Dark Persuasion – German Chocolate Cake Porter w/ Coconut (6.5%)
- Left Hand – White Russian (Nitro) – White Stout w/ Coffee & Vanilla (8.9%)
- Oakshire – Heart Shaped Box 2023 – Barrel-Aged Stout w/Cacao, Vanilla, Raspberries & Coffee (14.5%)
- Old Stove – Peanut Butter Hell Hawk – Barrel-Aged Stout w/Peanut Butter, Cacoa, Vanilla & Toasted Coconut (12%)
- Stillwater Artisanal – Kiss Kiss – Double Milk Chocolate Stout (8%)
- Threshold – Salted Caramel Fudge Swirl Dark Expanse – Imperial Pastry Stout w/ Salted Caramel (10%)